The Bank of England has released two data point models and associated XBRL taxonomies to govern the UK entities subject to their oversight:
- For the Banking sector – Bank of England Banking XBRL Taxonomy – This includes information for banks, building societies, investment firms and credit unions.
- For the Insurance sector – Bank of England Insurance XBRL Taxonomy – This includes information for Solvency II firms, non-Directive firms and friendly societies.
Reporting is done in XBRL format through the FCA’s Gabriel portal. DPM Authority can be used to import, validate and generate XBRL submissions for this purpose.
This taxonomy, data point model (DPM) dictionary, annotated templates and validation rules cover the requirements for reporting of;
- internal model output (IMO),
- market risk sensitivities (MRS),
- National Specific Templates (NSTs), and
- standard formula reporting for firms with an approved internal model (SF.01).
INTERACTIVE VALIDATION RESULTS.
XBRL validation failure messages are typically very difficult to understand and to resolve. DPM authority helps the user by presenting each failure in a number of different ways. Each message is interactive where clicking on a failure will highlight the data points contributing to the issue in the user interface.
DRAG AND DROP ORACLE EPM AUTOMATION.
DPM Authority is the only Capital+ tool that can integrate natively with Oracle EPM (HFM, Planning and Essbase). EPM dimensions and their members are listed in the automation panel and can be dragged and dropped onto individual cells, entire rows, columns or sheets. It couldn’t be simpler.