XML Reporting Software (FATCA, CRS, SAF-T, Country-by-Country, MiFID II and many others).
Are you struggling to find software that:
- Has the ability to convert Financial data into XML
- Can be used for a variety of reports requiring XML format – not just a single purpose tool.
- Integrates with data from sources such as Excel & Relational Databases.
XML Authority provides a universal XML reporting tool to cover all your XML reporting requirements.
Reporting Requirements Supported by XML Authority
- FCA UK FCA Gabriel XML Reporting
- FCA Product Sales Data XML Reporting
- ECB AnaCredit
- ECB Money Market Statistical Reporting (MMSR)
- HMRC Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI)
- BCL Banque Centrale Du Luxembourg e-File XML Reporting
- IRS FATCA Reporting
- SEC Form PF XML Reporting
- OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- OECD Country by Country Reporting (CbC)
- OECD Standard Audit File for Tax (SAF-T)
- OECD Mandatory Disclosure Regime (MDR/DAC6)
- ESMA MiFID II / MiFIR XML Reporting
- ESMA AIFMD Reporting
- ESMA MMF Reporting
- ESMA Central Securities Depositories Regulation (CSDR) Reporting
XML Authority can import any XML schema. Don’t see the framework you are looking for?
Let us know.
REQUEST A DEMO:
- Seeing the software operate is an easy way to understand how it works.
- We will answer your questions.
- Assess how our solution will work for you.
GET THE DATASHEET FOR XML AUTHORITY
HOW DOES IT WORK?
2. Create your reporting template
Schemas are presented as easy to interpret forms and tables. Mandatory fields are highlighted and guidance is available throughout the schema.
You can modify the structure of the schema and remove non-mandatory fields to match the structure of your data and create a reporting template to be used across reporting periods.
4. Validate to ensure acceptance of submission
XML Authority’s interactive validation messages direct you right to the cause of any data issues that could cause the rejection of a submission.
SEE XML AUTHORITY IN ACTION
XML AUTHORITY FEATURES
Create XML files for submission to regulators. XML Authority simplifies this process by providing a human-readable view of the data requirements as a set of annotated forms and tables.
Validate to ensure compliance with data requirements. Easily validate and resolve issues using XML Authority’s interactive validation messages designed to take you right to the cause of any data quality issues.
Do you have questions?
- Is my regulator supported by the software?
- Is my reporting framework included in the software?
- Does the software integrate with my company’s existing systems?
- What does XML & XBRL reporting software cost?
Finance and Regulatory Reporting Software Solutions
- Report Authority Software
- DPM Authority Software
- XML Authority Software
iXBRL, XBRL & XML Reporting Software Solutions
- iXBRL Financial Reporting Software
- XBRL Conversion Software
- XML Reporting Software
- Relational Databases
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle HFM