XML Reporting Software (FATCA, CRS, SAF-T, Country-by-Country, MiFID II and many others).
Introducing XML Authority.
Learn how XML Authority can help you simplify and streamline your XML reporting.
A single application for all your XML reporting needs
Reporting Requirements Supported by XML Authority
- CRS Common Reporting Standard
- FATCA Reporting
- AEOI Automatic Exchange of Information
- CbC Country by Country Reporting
- SAF-T Standard Audit File for Tax
- DAC6 / MDR Mandatory Disclosure Regime
- IFPR Reporting
- AIFMD Reporting
- MiFID II / MiFIR XML Reporting
- Form PF XML Reporting
- MMSR Money Market Statistical Reporting
- MMF Money Market Fund Reporting
- CSDR Central Securities Depositories Regulation Reporting
- FCA RegData XML Reporting
- PSD Product Sales Data XML Reporting
- BEEDS Bank of England Electronic Data Submission
- BCL Banque Centrale Du Luxembourg e-File XML Reporting
- BBK Deutsche Bundesbank XML Reporting
XML Authority can import any XML schema. Don’t see the framework you are looking for?
Let us know.
REQUEST A DEMO:
- Seeing the software operate is the best way to understand how it works.
- We can answer any questions for your specific requirements.
- Together we can assess how our solution will work for you.
GET THE DATASHEET FOR XML AUTHORITY
HOW DOES IT WORK?
2. Create your reporting template
Schemas are presented as easy to interpret forms and tables. Mandatory fields are highlighted and guidance is available throughout the schema.
You can modify the structure of the schema and remove non-mandatory fields to match the structure of your data and create a reporting template to be used across reporting periods.
4. Validate to ensure acceptance of submission
XML Authority’s interactive validation messages direct you right to the cause of any data issues that could cause the rejection of a submission.
SEE XML AUTHORITY IN ACTION
XML AUTHORITY FEATURES
Create XML files for submission to regulators. XML Authority simplifies this process by providing a human-readable view of the data requirements as a set of annotated forms and tables.
Validate to ensure compliance with data requirements. Easily validate and resolve issues using XML Authority’s interactive validation messages designed to take you right to the cause of any data quality issues.
Do you have questions?
- Is my regulator supported by the software?
- Is my reporting framework included in the software?
- Does the software integrate with my company’s existing systems?
- What does XML & XBRL reporting software cost?
- ESMA ESEF
- UK HMRC
- Irish Revenue
- Danish Business Authority
- and many others
- EBA CRD IV (COREP & FINREP)
- EIOPA Solvency II
- Single Resolution Board
- National Banking and Insurance