XML REPORTING SOFTWARE (FATCA, CRS, SAF-T, COUNTRY-BY-COUNTRY, AIFMD, MIFID II AND MANY OTHERS).
A single application to create any XML report.
Easily understand what you are required to report with highlighted mandatory fields, documentation tooltips and real-time validation of data inputs.
Create reusable reporting templates that match the data you wish to report by customising the structure of the schema and removing non-mandatory elements that are not relevant to your data.
Connect directly to data in Microsoft Excel or Relational Databases (SQL).
Introducing XML Authority.
Learn how XML Authority can help you simplify and streamline your XML reporting.
Reporting Requirements Supported by XML Authority
- CRS Common Reporting Standard
- FATCA Reporting
- AEOI Automatic Exchange of Information
- CbC Country by Country Reporting
- SAF-T Standard Audit File for Tax
- DAC6 / MDR Mandatory Disclosure Regime
- IFPR Reporting
- AIFMD Reporting
- MiFID II / MiFIR XML Reporting
- Form PF XML Reporting
- MMSR Money Market Statistical Reporting
- MMF Money Market Fund Reporting
- CSDR Central Securities Depositories Regulation Reporting
- CESOP Central Electronic System of Payment information
- FCA RegData XML Reporting
- PSD Product Sales Data XML Reporting
- BEEDS Bank of England Electronic Data Submission
- BCL Banque Centrale Du Luxembourg e-File XML Reporting
- BBK Deutsche Bundesbank XML Reporting
XML Authority can import any XML schema. Don’t see the framework you are looking for?
Let us know.
XML AUTHORITY PACKAGES.
- Single user licence
- Use any schema in the schema library & request additions
- Non-technical presentation of reporting schemas
- Real-time validation of data input
- Hide unnecessary schema complexity
- Generate XML files
- Additional users at discounted rate
- Load any schema
- Import data from Excel
- Import data from XML
- Premium support available
- Import data from relational databases
- Premium support included
- Free live interactive end-user training
REQUEST A DEMO:
- Understand how it works by seeing it in action.
- Ask any questions based on your requirements.
- Together we can assess how our solution will work best for you.
GET THE DATASHEET FOR XML AUTHORITY
HOW DOES IT WORK?
2. Create your reporting template
Schemas are presented as easy to interpret forms and tables. Mandatory fields are highlighted and guidance is available throughout the schema.
You can modify the structure of the schema and remove non-mandatory fields to match the structure of your data and create a reporting template to be used across reporting periods.
4. Validate to ensure acceptance of submission
XML Authority’s interactive validation messages direct you right to the cause of any data issues that could cause the rejection of a submission.
SEE XML AUTHORITY IN ACTION
XML AUTHORITY FEATURES
Create XML files for submission to regulators. XML Authority simplifies this process by providing a human-readable view of the data requirements as a set of annotated forms and tables.
Validate to ensure compliance with data requirements. Easily validate and resolve issues using XML Authority’s interactive validation messages designed to take you right to the cause of any data quality issues.
- ESMA ESEF
- UK HMRC
- Irish Revenue
- Danish Business Authority
- and many others
- EBA CRD IV (COREP & FINREP)
- EIOPA Solvency II
- Single Resolution Board
- National Banking and Insurance