XML REPORTING SOFTWARE FOR Central Electronic System of Payment information (CESOP)
CESOP XML reporting software.
Report payment data in XML format using the CESOP schema presented as easily-understood sets of forms and tables.
Easily understand what you are required to report with highlighted mandatory fields, tooltips and real-time validation of data inputs.
Create simple and reusable reporting templates by modifying the structure of the CESOP schema and remove non-mandatory elements that are not relevant to your data.
Connect directly to data in Microsoft Excel or Relational Databases (SQL).
From January 2024, the EU will introduce a quarterly reporting obligation for payment service providers (PSPs) on cross-border payments to combat e-commerce VAT fraud.
PSPs will be required to report the payment data of payees of cross-border payments who receive more than 25 cross-border payments per quarter. The data will be reported in XML format to national tax authorities and then be centralised in the Central Electronic System of Payment information (CESOP).
Payment data will be need to be split into separate files that comply with the CESOP schema and are under 1GB in size.
XML AUTHORITY PACKAGES.
- Single user licence
- Use any schema in the schema library & request additions
- Non-technical presentation of reporting schemas
- Real-time validation of data input
- Hide unnecessary schema complexity
- Generate XML files
- Additional users at discounted rate
- Load any schema
- Import data from Excel
- Import data from XML
- Premium support available
- Import data from relational databases
- Premium support included
- Free live interactive end-user training
REQUEST A DEMO:
- Seeing the software operate is the best way to understand how it works.
- We can answer any questions for your specific requirements.
- Together we can assess how our solution will work for you.
Introducing XML Authority.
Learn how XML Authority can help you simplify and streamline your XML reporting.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
2. Create your reporting template
Schemas are presented as easy to interpret forms and tables. Mandatory fields are highlighted and guidance is available throughout the schema.
You can modify the structure of the schema and remove non-mandatory fields to match the structure of your data and create a reporting template to be used across reporting periods.
4. Validate to ensure acceptance of submission
XML Authority’s interactive validation messages direct you right to the cause of any data issues that could cause the rejection of a submission.
- ESMA ESEF
- UK HMRC
- Irish Revenue
- Danish Business Authority
- and many others
- EBA CRD V (COREP & FINREP)
- EIOPA Solvency II
- Single Resolution Board
- National Banking and Insurance
XML AUTHORITY FEATURES
Create XML files for submission to regulators. XML Authority simplifies this process by providing a human-readable view of the data requirements as a set of annotated forms and tables.
Validate to ensure compliance with data requirements. Easily validate and resolve issues using XML Authority’s interactive validation messages designed to take you right to the cause of any data quality issues.