The Central Bank of Ireland introduces an XBRL taxonomy for the Bank and Investment Firm Resolution Fund (BIFR)
The Central Bank of Ireland has released a new BIFR XBRL taxonomy which will come into effect from January 2023.
This taxonomy introduces an XBRL version of the BIFR 2023 Reporting Form for Contributions, which will replace the current method of submitting in Excel format.
This change applies to all credit institutions, Irish-authorised branches of credit institutions authorised in a non-European Economic Area territory (third-country branches), and investment firms in the scope of BRRD
The BIFR 2023 XBRL Taxonomy is derived from the Single Resolution Fund (SRF) 2023 XBRL taxonomy. Information on the 2023 SRF XBRL taxonomy is available on the Single Resolution Board’s 2023 ex-ante contributions webpage.
More information and the BIFR taxonomy are available on The Central Bank of Ireland’s Bank and Investment Firm Resolution Fund (BIFR)
REQUEST A DEMO:
- Seeing it operate is the best way to understand how it works.
- We can answer any questions for your specific requirements.
- Together we can assess how our solution will work for you.
- ESMA ESEF
- UK HMRC
- Irish Revenue
- Danish Business Authority
- and many others
- EBA CRD IV (COREP & FINREP)
- EIOPA Solvency II
- Single Resolution Board
- National Banking and Insurance