Tired of single-use financial and regulatory reporting software?
Introducing the Authority Suite
The Authority Suite is a collection of regulatory reporting solutions for businesses, banks and insurance companies. It compliments your existing systems with minimal disruption by providing the missing technical capability of XML, XBRL and iXBRL reporting.
The suite consists of three software products:
Report Authority is an XBRL-enabled word processor that automates the creation of annual financial statements, pillar three qualitative reports, board reports and other financial reports. Combine both numerical and textual data in a familiar interface. Automate your reports using powerful automation, calculation, validation and XBRL tagging functionality. Standardise the content of reports across multiple subsidiaries using powerful templating functionality and further automate by connecting directly to external data sources such as Microsoft Excel, OneStream, Netsuite, Oracle HFM and Essbase.
Reporting frameworks supported by Report Authority include:
- ESEF IXBRL Reporting
- Irish revenue IXBRL Reporting
- CIPC XBRL Reporting
- UK HMRC IXBRL Reporting
- Danish Business Authority XBRL Reporting
- Italy Agenzia per l’Italia Digitale
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Mutual Funds
- Mauritius Corporate Business and Registration Department (CBRD)
- Singapore Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority
DPM Authority is an XBRL reporting tool that automates and streamlines XBRL reporting for Data Point Model XBRL taxonomies. Connect to external data sources such as Microsoft Excel, OneStream, SQL, Oracle HFM and Essbase. Validate and resolve data issues using DPM Authority’s interactive validation messages designed to take you right to the cause of any data quality issues.
Reporting frameworks supported by DPM Authority for the banking sector include, but are not limited to:
- EBA CRD V Reporting (COREP/FINREP & more)
- EBA Investment Firms Reporting
- Bank of England Banking XBRL Reporting
- Single Resolution Board XBRL Reporting
- De Nederlandsche Bank XBRL Reporting
- Central Bank of Ireland XBRL Reporting (PRISM / FINREP) & more
Reporting frameworks supported by DPM Authority for the insurance sector include, but are not limited to:
- EIOPA Solvency II XBRL Reporting (Pillar 3 QRT’s)
- Bank of England Insurance XBRL Reporting
- Solvency II Irish NST’s
- Banque De France Reporting Assurance National (RAN)
- EIOPA PEPP XBRL Reporting (PEPP PR & KID PEPP)
- EIOPA Pension Funds XBRL Reporting & more
XML Authority is a universal XML reporting tool that can support any XML reporting schema (xsd). Automate reports to save time and reduce errors by importing from Microsoft Excel import templates or linking to SQL relational databases. Real-time validation ensures your XML report is valid and accepted by your regulator.
Reporting frameworks supported by XML Authority include, but are not limited to:
- CRS Common Reporting Standard
- FATCA Reporting
- AEOI Automatic Exchange of Information
- CbC – Country by Country Reporting
- SAF-T Standard Audit File for Tax
- DAC6 / MDR Mandatory Disclosure Regime
- IFPR Reporting
- AIFMD Reporting
- MiFID II / MiFIR XML Reporting
- Form PF XML Reporting
- MMSR Money Market Statistical Reporting
- MMF Money Market Fund Reporting
- CSDR Central Securities Depositories Regulation Reporting
- FCA RegData XML Reporting
- PSD Product Sales Data XML Reporting
- BEEDS Bank of England Electronic Data Submission
- BCL Banque Centrale Du Luxembourg e-File XML Reporting
- BBK Deutsche Bundesbank XML Reporting
The Authority Suite can support any XML or XBRL reporting framework. Let us know if you don’t see the report that you need in the lists above.
Book a demo with us to see how the Authority Suite can streamline your reporting.
Book a Demo
- Seeing it operate is the best way to understand how it works.
- We can answer any questions for your specific requirements.
- Together we can assess how our solution will work for you.
- ESMA ESEF
- UK HMRC
- Irish Revenue
- Danish Business Authority
- and many others
- EBA CRD IV (COREP & FINREP)
- EIOPA Solvency II
- Single Resolution Board
- National Banking and Insurance